This coursebook is specially designed to support and enhance the English learning of a child. This programme introduces essential English vocabulary and phrases used in every-day life. It provides a platform for your child to better their English in the 4 important cornerstones of the language reading, writing, speaking and listening, through a range of age-appropriate activities, and child-friendly graphics. It can also help as a preparation tool for the Cambridge Flyers exam.
– Topic-based curriculum covering all essential areas of the Movers level; listening, speaking, reading, writing and grammar
– Clearly defined learning objectives and meaningful tasks included in each unit
– Structured lesson plans for classroom delivery by native speaking English teachers (school programmes only)
– Exam-format consolidation excercises
– Unit-by-unit vocabulary list
– Final mock test to evaluate learning
This book is one of the four parallel volumes designed for the Flyers exam. Together they serve as a great English resource, to be used alongside regular school studies. Cambridge English: Flyers corresponds to the A2 Level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Set 3 and Set 4 have been enriched by additional vocabulary, phrases and grammar structures; therefore, they are most suitable for students of Key Stage 3.