This programme has been designed to help build on and strengthen students’ English language abilities in all the four key skills: listening, reading, speaking and writing, using a wide range of interactive activities and practices, all of which will help them become confident and independent English communicators in all aspects pf their lives. It covers topics that are suitable and appealing for teenagers and school-aged learners. This programme is also compatible for those who wish to take the B1 Preliminary (PET) for Schools examinations.
– Topic-based curriculum covering all essential areas of the B1 Preliminary for Schools syllabus and beyond, which includes listening, speaking, reading, writing and grammar
– Clearly defined learning objectives and meaningful tasks included in each unit
– Structured lesson plans for classroom delivery by native-speaking English teachers (school programmes only)
– Exam-format exercises
– Unit-by-unit vocabulary lists
– Final mock tests to evaluate learning
The course can also be easily integrated into a school’s curriculum, as topics align with those that students would be familiar with, as well as grammar structures appropriate for their level. Students can get use to an exam format in a fun and relaxed way, whereby the skills can be transferable in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).