This newly designed course book combines the Cambridge English: Starters syllabus, with Eureka’s communicative approach to teacheing school programmes. With its age-appropropriate activities, and child-friendly graphics, this programme introduces essential English used in every-day life. It also serves as a preparation tool for the Cambridge Starters exam.
– Topic based curriculum covering all essential areas of the Starters level; listening, speaking, reading, writing and grammar
– Clearly defined learning objectives and meaningful tasks included in each unit
– Structured lesson plans for classroom delivery by native speaking English teachers (school programmes only)
– Exam-format consolidation excercises
– Unit-by-unit vocabulary list
– Final mock test to evaluate learning
This book is one of the four parallel volumes designed for the Starters exam. Together they serve as a great English resource, to be used alongside regular school studies. Cambridge English: Starters corresponds to the Pre-A1 Level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). It is recommended for students from K3 to P2.