This course book is the first of the two-book series developed based on the Cambridge English syllabus of Key for Schools, also known as Key (KET) English Test for Schools, With interactive activities that encompass real-life situations, and eye-catching iconic graphics, the books in this series promote students’ interest in learning English on their journey of acquiring world’s current lingua fracas.
Some of the features of this series are as follow:
– Topic-based curriculum covering all essential areas of the Cambridge English: key syllabus; listening, speaking, reading, writing and grammar
– Clearly defined learning objectives and meaningful tasks included in each unit
– Structured lesson plans for classroom delivery bynative speaking English teachers (school programmes only)
– Exam-format exercises
– Unit-by-unit vocabulary lists
– Final mock tests to evaluate learning
This book is to be accompanied by Book 2, only with which the whole curriculum is complete. Cambridge English: Key for School corresponds to the A2 Level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). I tis recommended for students from P6 to S1.